A RISING STAR IN THE GLOBAL CREATIVE ECONOMY
Creative Startups Albuquerque 2017
May 29 - July 9
September 4 - October 13;
October 23 - 27
Creative Startups launched in Albuquerque in 2014 and is hosting its 4th cohort in 2017. This program continues to improve year to year as we learn from our companies what they need most while growing their startup.
All Creative Startups Accelerator locations have the same high quality education designed by Stanford educators. The main difference is location and dates. The Albuquerque and Winston-Salem sites are open to startups worldwide and the classes are held online with a Deep Dive being held in-person in that location. The Kuwait Accelerator will be hosted in-person and thus startups must either be able to commute or relocate to Kuwait City.
This intensive 8-week virtual program is open to all startups regardless of location. During the first 7 weeks, startups will critically analyze their business models and receive tools and training to combat tough situations. The final week all startups, mentors, and investors will travel to Albuquerque, NM to work together and network during the Deep Dive. This week ends with a pitch competition where the top three startups split a pool of $50,000 in seed stage investment.
For more information on the program and application process we encourage you to attend one of the many info sessions we have scheduled. We have others located around the world and are listed on our Events page.
RSVP & Reminder
Wednesday, May 24th
6:00 AM MDT / 12:00 PM GMT
Tuesday, May 30th
12-1 PM MDT (UTC-6)
Thursday June 1
Zendo Art & Coffee
Monday June 5
5-6 PM MDT (UTC-6)
Wednesday June 7
Friday June 9th
Flying Star Cafe
Thursday June 15th
Coffee + Creatives at Breve
Thursday June 29th
6:00 AM MDT (UTC-6)
Thursday July 6th
ABQ offers affordable living, a hotbed of startup activity, and some of the best cuisine, outdoor activities, and weather in the world! The awards ABQ has received seem to go on and on and on...here are just a few:
- Voted one of the Best Places to Live in by U.S. News and World Report
- Voted 6th Best Big City Art Destination in American Style Magazine
- MovieMaker Magazine ranked ABQ high on the list of 10 Best Cities to Live, Work & Make Movies in America
- Livability.com ranked Albuquerque #7 on its list of Top 10 Foodie Cities and #4 in Best Beer Cities
- Ranked by Film Industry Network as one of the 10 Best Cities for Aspiring Filmmakers
- #3 Best City to Visit if All You Want to Do is Eat by Huffington Post
- Named one of 20 Awesome US Cities You Need to Visit in Your 20's by The Huffington Post
- Named one of the 5 Secretly Cool Cities You Can Still Get in on the Ground Floor by The Huffington Post
MEET THE ALBUQUERQUE TEAM
The most valuable part of Creative Startups is the network: its like a customized group of people who know how to specifically help you. And, there's a lot of support for the creative side of the business.